Saturday, January 31, 2009

Glósóli

Sigur Ros - "Glósóli" ("Glowing Soul" in Icelandic)
So someone said this song is about a boy who wakes up to find the sun has disappeared, and the world is engulfed in darkness. He looks for the sun, and finds it at the end. Cool video . . .



So talking about travel and feeling that feeling of deep nostalgia prompted me to begin reading through my diary that I kept while I was in Europe two years ago. I decided it may behoooooove me to have an electronic copy of some of these experiences so I plan to scan the notebook and post several pages periodically to document my crazy journey somewhere other than this torn up thing.

So I will start with my second semester I spent in Spain. The semester before I had attended Saint Louis University in Madrid, Spain and had an incredible . . . crazy beautiful time living with D'Orsi and well . . . I will account for those adventures some other time. The second semester I wanted to be FREE! haha, I didnt want to be surrounded with other American students. SO I enrolled in classes online for a school in southern Spain, Málaga. What I didn't know is that this particular school did not actually exist. And so tha saga begins:

1 comment:

Nay said...

you had to wait till the next day..and then what and then what!