Sunday, February 1, 2009

"I've got souvenirs but yesterday can't mean too much"

Reading my diary really makes me miss Spain along with that "will I be alive tomorrow" feeling. Reminds me of a song:

"With an envelope we'll enter buildings we might touch
I've got souvenirs but yesterday can't mean too much" -- Architecture in Helsinki "souvenirs"



OK continuing with my Spain diary:


















Ok and nena, since I am pretty sure you're the only one reading this, I am posting this additional video from Architecture in Helsinki . . . I really want to be a still-life, sell clothes, and make music with you on the streets of Germany.


"Heart It Races" - Architecture in Helsinki

2 comments:

Nay said...

...at the whole.....and then what!!!! Gosh Jen...I hope I am not the only one reading... this stuff is amazing! You have so much creativity and your work just screams style and motivation! You need to rethink your life, because you have a HUGE talent! Keep up the grreeeat work! People (like me) wish they had your talent to write, explain, and express as well as you can!

Hey..I want different music for my blog... find me some nuggets! I might have to steal this days song..I loves it!

Nay said...

i want more journal time!!!